Thursday 1 January 2015

Wishes For 2015

With the beginning of a new year come the typical wishes also known as New Year's Resolutions. This year I am going to be turning 19 years old I decided to have 19 resolutions instead of only 12 - I usually have 12 which symbolize the 12 months.
Here are my resolutions for 2015...

Improve The Quality Of My Youtube Videos And Of My Blog Posts | Have Healthy Eating Habits | Exercise More & More Often | Lose WeightTry Vegetarian & Vegan Food For A WhileWork (Part-Time Or Full-Time) Go To England - To Visit & To Look At Universities | Do More Courses - Italian, French, Photography, Italian Culinary, Chinese Culinary & More | Save Money - For A Trip To Paris On My 20th Birthday | Treat Myself - Buy Makeup, Go Out For Lunch, Buy A Nice Beautiful Bag, Etc. Go Out Of My Comfort Zone, Try New And Things & Be SpontaneousTravel - In Portugal Or Out Of The CountryDo More Of What Makes Me Happy | Be Positive & Look At Life With A Different Perspective Have Happy & Healthy Relationships | Enjoy The Little Things In Life | Have Driving Lessons & Save Money For A Car | Singing Lessons | Tattoos & More Piercings


Feel free to let me in the comments what are your New Year's Resolutions and tell me what you think about mine. Thank you for reading! Happy New Year Everyone!
Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥